The Green Bay Area Branch of AAUW currently has over 50 members. We work to fulfill the AAUW mission and our branch vision:
to create a diverse group of educated persons making a positive impact on the community and on individual members.
Through the branch you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend branch meetings on topics of interest
- Expand your community of friends and develop leadership skills
- Support the AAUW FUNDS which provide fellowships, research, project and professional development grants, leadership development programs, and public policy education
- Provide local scholarships to women 25 or older earning their 1st post-secondary degrees
- Participate in book discussion groups and cultural/community events
- Monitor gender equity in our public schools and at UW-Green Bay
- Participate in Get-Out-The-Vote activities and issue forums
Members receive the monthly BayNotes newsletter and updates.
Download and fill out our Membership Form here.
Howard Pyle Exhibit at St. Norbert College – Bush Art Center 11:00 am-1:00pm
followed by optional lunch/discussion at student union.
Park in the lot behind the Ariens Welcome Center. The Bush Art Gallery is directly across 3rd St from the new library. Meet in front of the gallery at 11:00 for a docent tour (by Joanne Rathburn). There will be a sign on the entrance door. We will be able to have lunch in the St Norbert cafeteria following the exhibit tour (dutch treat). Fun…educational…inspirational…entertaining…WARM!
Looking Ahead… February 19th Visit the College of Menominee Nation, Green Bay Campus. Learn about the programs and degree programs, especially for women, offered by the College of Menominee Nation.
8TH ANNUAL DREAMERS & DOERS Women’s History Month Events at Heritage Hill
* celebrate Brown County Women, past & present
* raise funds for local scholarships & AAUW fellowships
AFTERHOURS with Dreamers and Doers
Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Music by Randi Fay, Wine by Parallel 44, Light Appetizers by Chefusion, Artist Exhibit
8th Annual Dreamers & Doers Award Luncheon
Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:00am-2:00pm
Artist Exhibit Luncheon Award Presentation
*Sponsorships Available until Feb 1st. * Program Ads accepted until March 10th
Nomination form for Dreamers and Doers Award available online at: greenbayarea-wi.aauw.net; or email: email@example.com and request nomination form.
Questions? Call Jill at 920-592-9987
Print or download the January 2014 issue of our newsletter, Bay Notes.
Print or download the November 2013 issue of our newsletter, Bay Notes.
Print or download the October 2013 issue of our newsletter, Bay Notes.