for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
Three scholarships will be awarded jointly to the recipient and to their educational institution in the amount of $1000 each.
Applicant must be:
- Twenty-five (25) years or older by September 1st, 2013
- Junior or senior at UW-Green Bay, St. Norbert College, College of Menominee Nation/Green Bay or Bellin College as of fall 2013
Final semester of senior year working toward an Associate Degree at NWTC-Green Bay campus or College of Menominee Nation-Green Bay campus
- Registered or intending to register for nine ( 9 ) or more credits for the fall semester beginning in September 2013
- Earning first Bachelor or Associate Degree at the above colleges
Applicants are expected to:
- Indicate financial need
- Show a good scholastic record
- Green Bay Associate Degree Scholarship Application (Download form)
- Green Bay Bachelors Degree Scholarship Application (Download form)
Applications are also available by calling 920-592-9987.