The Green Bay Area Branch of AAUW currently has over 50 members. We work to fulfill the AAUW mission and our branch vision:
to create a diverse group of educated persons making a positive impact on the community and on individual members.
Through the branch you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend branch meetings on topics of interest
- Expand your community of friends and develop leadership skills
- Support the AAUW FUNDS which provide fellowships, research, project and professional development grants, leadership development programs, and public policy education
- Provide local scholarships to students 25 or older earning their first post-secondary degrees
- Participate in book discussion groups and cultural/community events
- Monitor gender equity in our public schools and at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Participate in Get-Out-The-Vote activities and issue forums
Members receive the monthly BayNotes newsletter and updates.
Download and fill out our Membership Form here.